Are you or your organization the victim of a tornado, fire or other tragic event? We want to help. Our Disaster Recovery program allows you to receive a new building quickly, while we coordinate with your insurance company. We'll get your life and business back up and running in the shortest amount of time. And, we'll donate 1% of all sales to your local Red Cross to assist in your community's recovery efforts!
How does the program work?
- Express shipping - we can design, engineer and schedule your delivery in as little as 3 days
- Insurance assistance - we will communicate directly with your insurance company to assist you during a challenging time
- Coordinate with local builders - we'll get your local construction companies working, provide them with detailed assembly plans and support them throughout the process
- Immediate 1% donation - we will make a donation to your local Red Cross as soon as you order your building, quickly helping your local residents in the recovery process
- Donation match - if you are covered by one of our partner insurance companies, they will match our 1% donation to your local Red Cross
Insurance matching donations!
We have partnered with some of the most respected insurance companies to help us double the donation amount for our Disaster Relief Program. Just let us know your insurance provider. If they are one of our partner providers, they will match our donation to the Red Cross dollar for dollar.
We want to thank our insurance partners for partcipating in this program. And, for helping us help your community twice as much!
Click the above video for a message from our President about the Disaster Recovery Program!
Contact the Disaster Recovery Team directly!
Steel vs. Wood?
Replacing your building with a steel framed structure versus a wood framed one makes quite a big difference. Steel is stronger, fire resistant and not as susceptible to water damage, including mold.
And, a steel framed building might lower your insurance premiums!
H&S STEEL DOES IT BETTER - GUARANTEED!
We follow our driving guidelines of Quality, Integrity & Performance every day at H & S Steel Buildings. We start with excellent customer service from the very first call. Assist all customers with planning of the project. Coordinate all shipping. And, provide any construction services desired. We stress open & honest communication to avoid any potential pitfalls. This proactive approach has made H & S Steel Buildings one of the top pre-engineered steel building supply companies in the United States. We’d love to add you to our list of satisfied customers!